I get into a lot of things quite easily. Actually, let’s correct that. I get obsessed with things quite easily. That’s just the way my brain works, and seeing that April is almost over, I thought it would be great to share with you stuff I’ve been loving for the month!
1. Paper Towns by John Green // Paper Towns is the third John Green book I’ve read. I actually started reading it in 2014 (whut) but put it on hold after I found other books to read. I can honestly say, that it’s my favorite John Green book! (Looking For Alaska comes in close second!) I loved the mystery behind it and I love the diversity of the characters! Can’t wait for the movie to come out! You can check out the trailer here.
2. Kids In Love by The Mowgli’s // I came across The Mowgli’s after going through the magical ‘Related Artists’ section of Spotify. I gave them a listen just fell in love with the band & their music! Their sound is just perfect for the summer! Bad Dream and Whatever Forever are my favorite tracks on the album! Hooray for positive and happy music!
3. Handwritten by Shawn Mendes // I have to admit, I’m not the biggest Shawn Mendes fan out there, but this album is just……ahhhh! (Insert all the beautiful adjectives the world’s vocabulary has to offer!) The songs are beautifully written, and I can definitely say I’m a fan now! I Don’t Even Know Your Name is definitely one to listen to!
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer // Oh. my. goodness. I can’t believe I missed out on this show! I’ve heard a lot about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and it’s been in my to-watch list for quite a while now. I haven’t finished the first season but I have a great admiration for Buffy Summers. She deserves all the awards. There’s nothing better than a show with strongly-written female leads.
5. 10 Things I Hate About You // This is another thing I’ve been missing out on. My best friend, Sam, has repeatedly told me to watch this movie and again, it had been sitting in my hard drive for some time. Finally saw it, and it may just be my new favorite movie. (Also, Joseph Gordon-Levitt in this movie. That is all.)
I’d love to hear what you guys loved this month of April! Comment below what’s on your April favorites!